Wed, Feb 1
Ch. 2, States
- Choose and describe 3 important aspects of today's reading. (These can be concepts, issues, arguments, etc.) Justify your choices.
- Identify 2 things about today's reading that were relatively difficult to understand. Explain how these may have hindered your learning.
- Create 1 open-ended discussion question that addresses content from today's reading and allows for personally distinctive responses.
- Cite and explain an important thing you learned from today's reading.
- Why do you consider this particular thing important? Be specific.
- Apply something you learned from today's reading to your daily life.
- What questions did today's reading raise or not fully answer for you?
- How does today's reading contribute to our understanding of comparative politics?
- How does today's reading help us make sense of what goes on in "the real world"?
- Compose a discussion question that connects today's reading to "the real world."
- How might we best address relevant issues or problems raised by today's reading?