Tue, Feb 2
POL 319-800, International Organization
SUNY Oswego | Spring 2021
Dr. Craig Warkentin
- Personal introductions (me, you, others)
- Zoom meetings (expectations, etiquette)
- Contact info (via Slack, email, voicemail)
- Course overview (textbook, assignments)
- Why am I doing this? (don't accept; ask!)
- Group discussion (see questions below)
- What are "international organizations"? What is "international organization"? Are these "good" things? How so, or why not?
- Compose a question that facilitates discussion of some material from this chapter, then present and explain your answer.